Our aim is to provide a pain free, caring service in a friendly and comfortable environment, using the latest technology and procedures to provide quality treatments.
We are used to nervous patients so there is no need for you to worry.
At your first appointment you will be greeted by our friendly reception team, our waiting area is clean and comfortable with air conditioning, you will be offered a choice of beverages whilst watching a selected of DVD’s for your entertainment.
When you are called to the consulting room the dentist and assisting nurse will spend a little time just talking and getting to know you, listening to any concerns or wishes that you may have. They will then carry out a full examination including:-
- A full general medical and dental history
- A full assessment of the outside of your mouth including: facial muscles, lymph nodes, neck glands and jaw joints
- A full assessment of the inside of your mouth including: tongue, cheek tissue, back, floor and roof of mouth
- A full charting of your teeth
- A full charting of your gums
- A full assessment of your bite including occlusion (the contact between teeth), class, tooth wear, chips, fractures and cracks
- A cosmetic evaluation
- A full radiographic assessment
- A full photographic assessment
- A written report with options, costs and information videos
- A future risk assessment – high, medium or low
We offer basic dental care at affordable prices and also undertake advanced treatments in all areas of dentistry.
We use the latest technology such as; digital radiographic system; caries detector (which can detect early signs of decay); computerised anaesthesia system (the wand); healing lasers; inter-oral camera and much more in order to make each visit a pleasant experience.