To help you feel comfortable whilst gaining that confident smile, Ashton and Lonsdale dental practices use the Invisalign invisible braces. Using a series of nearly invisible aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week, gradually moving towards the projected final position.
Why should I choose Invisalign invisible braces?
- Invisalign clear braces are nearly invisible – straighten your teeth without anyone noticing.
- Invisalign clear braces are comfortable – there are no wires or metal to cause mouth abrasions.
- Invisalign clear braces are removable – for eating, drinking, dental care or other activities.
- Invisalign clear braces enable better oral hygiene during treatment – brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth.
- You can whiten your teeth at the same time as straightening
Treatment length will vary depending on the complexity of the case, but the average Invisalign treatment is twelve to eighteen months.
View this short video to see how Invisalign works.